Dear Colleagues and friends,
On behalf of the organizing committee, we are delighted to welcome you to Caparica (Lisbon, Portugal), for the 5th International Congress on Analytical Proteomics (V ICAP 2017).
The Congress will take place in Costa de Caparica the 3rd, 4th , 5th and 6th July 2017.
We cordially encourage you to attend and contribute to one of the major events in 2017 on the Proteomics field.
And last, but not least, we have some of the best in the arena:
|Christopher Overall, PhD
Centre of Blood Research, University of British Columbia (Canada)
|William Laframboise, PhD
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh (USA)
|Francesc Canals, PhD
Laboratori de Protèomica, Institut d’Oncologia Vall d’Hebron (VHIO) (Spain)
|Juan J. Calvete, PhD
Instituto de Biomedicina de Valencia (CSIC)Instituto de Biomedicina de Valencia (CSIC) (Spain)
|Jun Qu, PhD
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, The State University of New York, University at Buffalo, Buffalo (USA)
|Xian Chen, PhD
Dept of Biochemistry & Biophysics, School of Medicine, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (USA)
J. L. Capelo
On behalf of the organizing and scientific committee
- Array-based analytical proteomics
- Cardiovascular proteome biology
- Computational approaches to mine proteomic data
- Innovation in peptide & protein separation technologies
- Molecular mass imaging & single cell imaging
- Proteome biology of infectious diseases
- Quantitative Proteomics
- Renal and urinary proteomics
- Stem cell proteome biology
- Biomarker discovery & validation
- Chemical proteomics
- Glycoproteomics & phosphoproteomics
- Mass spectrometry innovations
- Organelle and biological membranes proteomics
- Proteomics of macromolecular complexes
- Structural proteomics
Royal Society of Chemistry call for grants
We are gladly announcing that, in partnership with the Royal Society of Chemistry, there is now a call for grants (10) to students in the value of 200€ plus the waiving of the fees (total of 400€).
In order to apply to these grants, students must send their CV as well as a motivation letter to Marta Silva <email@example.com
Mind that travel fees and lodging are not included in the grant.
MIND!!: Booking must be done directly with the HOTEL. Internet or travel agency bookings do not included meals and social events. See the Venue Registration section for more information.
no social events