On behalf of the organizing committee, we are delighted to welcome you to Caparica (Lisbon, Portugal), for the 4th International Congress on Analytical Proteomics (IV ICAP 2015).
The Congress will take place in Costa de Caparica the 7th, 8th and 9th September 2015.
We cordially encourage you to attend and contribute to one of the major events in 2015 on the Proteomics field.
We are confident that you will appreciate the breadth and quality of the scientific program and the city of Caparica, and look forward to seeing you in 2015 in Portugal.
We have some of the best names in the arena:
Simona Francese, PhD
Sheffield Hallam University, Sheffield, UK
Kay Ohlendieck, PhD
Maynooth University, Ireland
Wolfgang Maret, PhD
King’s College London, Metal Metabolism Group Division of Diabetes and Nutritional Sciences, London, UK
Jens Coorssen, PhD
University of Western Sydney, Australia
Marco Zezzi Arruda, PhD
Universidade de Campinas, Campinas, Brasil
On belhalf of the scientific and organizing committees,
- Array-based analytical proteomics
- Cardiovascular proteome biology
- Computational approaches to mine proteomic data
- Innovation in peptide & protein separation technologies
- Molecular mass imaging & single cell imaging
- Proteome biology of infectious diseases
- Quantitative Proteomics
- Renal and urinary proteomics
- Stem cell proteome biology
- Biomarker discovery & validation
- Chemical proteomics
- Glycoproteomics & phosphoproteomics
- Mass spectrometry innovations
- Organelle and biological membranes proteomics
- Proteomics of macromolecular complexes
- Structural proteomics