Viviane Pilla, PhD.
Prof. Dr. V. Pilla is a Professor in the Physics Institute, Federal University of Uberlândia, Brazil. She has a large experience in optical and spectroscopic properties of materials. Her research is focused mainly in photo-thermal effects for characterization of several materials as: semiconductor nanocrystals (functionalized and non-functionalized for biological applications), optical materials (crystal and glasses), organic (polymers) and biomedical (biofluids, natural dyes and dental resin composites). Her Postdoctoral research period is supervised by Prof. Dr. Carlos Lodeiro Espiño and Prof. Dr. José Luis Capelo Martinez (FCT- UCUBIO-REQUIMTE, University NOVA of Lisbon, Portugal) in the field of New Fluorescent Nanomaterials for BIO and Environmental applications.
- Chem. Phys. Lett., 599, 63-67, 2014
- Dyes Pigm., 110, 72-79, 2014
- Opt. Mater., 37, p. 387-390, 2014
- PCCP. Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 16, 1583-1589, 2014
- Appl. Spectrosc., 67, 997-1002, 2013
- Chem. Phys. Lett., 580, 130-134, 2013